An Effortless Charging Experience
Simply place your phone or other Qi-enabled device on the stand and PowerWave will do the rest.
Optimized Wireless Charging
PowerWave automatically switches between 10W and 5W charging modes depending on the power needs of your device, ensuring optimized charging to Qi-enabled devices including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and more.
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system is equipped with foreign object detection, short circuit protection, temperature control and more, so you can experience Qi-certified (Qi ID: 4519) wireless charging with total peace of mind.
Charging to Suit You
Watch videos or movies while charging horizontally, or switch to vertical charging for messaging and facial recognition.
Model Number: A2524
Anker 313 Wireless Charger (Stand)
The Optimized Wireless Charging Stand
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and facial recognition—all while keeping the power flowing.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including OtterBox cases.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• iPhone 12/ 12 Pro Max / SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus
• All other Qi-enabled phones and devices
• Google Pixel 6 Pro / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 6XL / 5XL / 4XL / 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore cannot charge the iPhone 13 and 12 series magnetically.
- Does not support vertical charging for iPhone 13 mini and 12 mini.
- Do not use Apple’s 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer’s USB port to power your wireless charger.
- Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Stand to ensure stable charging.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging—including OtterBox defender cases.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter required for Fast Charge Mode.
- Not compatible with USB-C wall chargers.