Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or select iPad model and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.