-This USB Type C hub is just perfect as it can be stuck under the laptop and all the wires to the rear and you does not see or can mess with the wire.
-The color of the USB-C docking station perfectly compliments your computer if you have a space grey MacBook, and looks just fine even if you don’t.
- 【11 in 1 USB C Hub Expansion】 True to the term ‘All-in-One’, covers all the features you need! Instantly expand your Macbook with 4 USB 3.0 Type A ports , 1 USB C PD port, 4K HDMI video output, VGA male-to-female port, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, Audio/Mic 2-in-1 port, and SD/Micro SD card reader slots
- 【DUAL-CORE TECHNOLOGY & ADVANCED HEAT MANAGEMENT】Aerospace aluminum shell and optimized heat dissipation system ensures better heat dissipation and safe use. all ports can run efficiently and the data transfer speed will be faster. The output of the product has short circuit protection/overcurrent protection/stable Protection design to ensure the safety of customer equipment. The front and back anti-skid belt computers are as stable as Thailand mountain
- 【4K HDMI OR 1080P VGA】HDMI and VGA output can be used simultaneously for your different display devices (Monitor, TV, Projector). The max output resolution reaches 4K(3840×2160 @30hz) via HDMI and 1920×[email protected] via VGA port. Note: A separate HDMI/VGA cable is required, not included.
- 【SUPERFAST DATA TRANSMISSION】 2 USB 3.0 Ports support transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps, another 2 USB 3.0 designed for 2.4G wireless mouse and keyboard without signal interference. SD / TF slot allows you to access to files in seconds with read speed up to 70MB/s. RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet Port provides stabler and faster wired internet access (up to 1Gbps) than most wireless connections.
- 【COMPATIBILITY】Compatible with the latest laptops, tablets, and smartphones with USB C port: Apple MacBook Air2018/2019, Apple MacBook Pro2016/2017/2018/2019, Google Chromebook Pixel2016/2017, Dell XPS 13/15. And more Type-C laptops, most phones, Tablets.
Type C PD 100W
The USB C port of this macbook pro USB C hub quickly with a PD wall charger, it is up to 100W for charging. This will charge your Macbook Pro/Air at full speed.
* Another USB C port only has the function of transmitting data, but no charging function.
Please connect PD charger for the docking station before linking any USB driver or hard driver to avoid some ports from out of function.
A Partner with both HDMI and VGA
The USB-C docking station can easily stream immersive high-definition media to a larger screen, TV or projector in 4K @30Hz from the HDMI port or 1080p @60Hz from the VGA port. Compatible with mirror or extend mode on the larger screen.
1Gbps RJ45 Ethernet
Ethernet port is very helpful for high speed internet activities such as downloading/ uploading large videos. Gigabit wired network supports 1000Mbps/ 100Mbps/ 10Mbps RJ45 LAN. Faster and more reliable than WIFI.
Audio Jack Port
This USB Type C hub with 3.5mm headphone jack lets you listen to music while charging. Connect your 2020 MacBook Pro and enjoy high quality sound with speaker/ stereo audio system in public. It can also connect to mic or stereo system.
USB-C docking station allows you to easily access files from SD / micro SD cards instantly, supports multiple types of Micro SD/ SD cards up to 104MB/S like SD, SDHC, SDXC, SD3.0 UHS-1, capacity greater than 2 TB. Instantly play HD videos and photos.
Easy to Carry USB Type C hub
One other nice touch is that the cable fits into the side of the usb-c docking station for travel. Compact size design can improve the space requirements. The slim silhouette fits easily in your pocket and wallet.
1. A 4K compatible display and 4K compatible HDMl cable are required to achieve 4K resolution.
2. USB C PD port only has charging function and can not transfer data. USB 3.0 can only transfer data, no charging function.
3. This usb dock is 1080P at 30Hz while using HDMI and VGA ports at the same time. Support extended mode and mirror mode but the two external screens will only show the same picture.
4. Please connect PD charger for the docking station before linking any USB driver or hard driver to avoid some ports from out of function.