Razer Kraken Mercury
The multi-platform wired competitive gaming headset
The 3rd generation Razer Kraken is the wired headset for competitive gamers. Its large 50 mm drivers deliver powerful and clear sound.
It’s engineered for long-lasting comfort with cooling-gel cushions. A retractable microphone ensures your shotcalls are always delivered in absolute clarity.
- CUSTOM-TUNED 50 MM DRIVERS For powerful, clear sound with immersive bass
- COOLING GEL-INFUSED OVAL EAR CUSHIONS To reduce heat build-up
- RETRACTABLE UNIDIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE Make your shotcalls with absolute clarity
- HIDDEN INDENTED EYEWEAR CHANNELS To eliminate pressure from glasses
- BAUXITE ALUMINUM FRAME WITH THICKER PADDING For extended durability and reduced weight
- 3.5MM AUDIO CABLE WITH IN-LINE CONTROLS Compatible with all consoles
CUSTOM-TUNED 50 MM DRIVERS
Enjoy superior sound clarity and deep, punchy bass for a wide soundscape.
Listen to every detail from subtle footsteps sneaking up behind you to climatic explosions that blow you away.
COOLING GEL-INFUSED OVAL EAR CUSHIONS
Cooling gel-infused ear cushions reduce heat build-up, while the leatherette rims provide superior sound isolation.
The oval design ensures that they house your ears comfortably.
RETRACTABLE UNIDIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE
The unidirectional microphone offers crystal-clear team communication.
It is retractable and flexible, allowing you to pull it out of the ear cup when needed and adjust for proximity and position.
HIDDEN INDENTED EYEWEAR CHANNELS
A compression in both sides of the ear cushions allow the frames of your glasses to sink in, so no pressure is created on the sides of your head.
BAUXITE ALUMINUM FRAME WITH THICKER PADDING
The Bauxite aluminum headband of the Razer Kraken is lightweight, flexible and extremely durable.
A thicker headband padding relieves even more pressure on the head for long-lasting comfort.
3.5MM AUDIO CABLE WITH IN-LINE CONTROLS
Control the volume or mute the mic so you can stay focused in-game.
The extension splitter cable provides full audio and mic access for platforms requiring separate audio output and mic input ports.