Choetech USB C To HDMI Cable(4K@60Hz) – 1.8M
- 【PLUG AND PLAY】- The USB C to HDMI cable requires no additional driver/software/hardware/adapter to connect your USB-C 3.1 device to monitor, projector or TV with HDMI port, transmitting high-definition video and audio from your computer for video streaming or gaming. Perfect match with MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, iPad Pro 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016.
- 【FAST AND STABLE TRANSMISSION】- The type C to HDMI cable supported thunderbolt 3 transmission transfers data at speed up to 4K@60Hz and transfers high-resolution video without data delay. Giving ultra clear scene and impressive experience to your whole family. The gold-plated USB C and HDMI ports resists corrosion, ensuring rigidity and stable signal without any hysteresis or loss of data.
- 【PREMIUM DURABLE QUALITY】- The shell of the HDMI cable is made of premium aluminum metal with great heat dissipation and corrosion resistance and is so excellent in conductivity and anti-twisting ability that it withstands 11,000+ times of plugging in-out. The cord is contained and covered by tear-resistant nylon braided material to protect it from being twisted, squeezed, and broken effectively.
- 【UPDATED WIDE COMPATIBILITY】- The USB-C to HDMI Cable is compatible with new models of devices, including: MacBook Pro, Macbook Air, iPad Pro, iMac 2020/2019/2018 , Dell XPS 15/13, Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/Note 9/8 and more devices with USB C 3.1 or Thunderbolt 3 port. Note: It does not support Apple USB SuperDrive and Nintendo Switch and other non type C, usb 2.0, thunderbolt 2.0 devices.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE】- This USB C to HDMI Cable is lightweight and compact enough to be put in your pocket, backpack, or laptop bag. It is convenient and perfect for business travel, meeting at office, presentations, work at home and watching movie at home. The length in 5.9 Ft/ 1.8 m is long enough for most of occasions but does not take up much space. Pick and Take it.