UGREEN 8K DisplayPort 1.4 Braided Male to Male Cable – 1.5M
- 【Future 8k DisplayPort Cable】This UGREEN 8K Displayport Cable is a cable suitable for future use, which supports high resolutions 8K@60Hz, 4K@60Hz, 2K@240Hz. Supports Dynamic HDR and HDCP 2.2. And backward compatible with DisplayPort 1.3, 1.2, 1.1. Support flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital audio channels at 7.1, 5.1 and 2.0. Higher quality and better hardware require better cables, this DisplayPort cable 1.4 are compatible with both popular 4K hardware and future 8K hardware
- 【Enhanced Gaming Experience】Compared with the 4K DP cable, this 8K DisplayPort cable can provide higher bandwidth (supports 32.4 Gbps bandwidth), Supports both high refresh rate and high resolution, Maximize the performance of graphics card and monitor, and avoid artifacts or jamming during the intense game or video editing. Dynamic HDR can optimize the game’s dark picture and enhance the details, especially in FPS and 3A masterpieces.
- 【More Durable and Protective】The DP to DP cable plug can be locked conveniently and effectively to prevent accidental disconnection of the cable. It is kept in good condition and easy to unlock. And the screen port cable adopts a braided sheath, which increases the durability of the cable and prevents the cable from warping. The gold-plated pins of this DisplayPort 8K cable provide seamless reliability by completely eliminating signal loss. Please confirm the cable length before purchase.
- 【Wide Compatibility】UGREEN DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable is compatible with all devices with DisplayPort ports, Compatible with NVidia GeForce RTX 3080/2060/2060, GTX16660TI/16660/1080TI/1080/1080/1080/1070/1070/1060/980, Samsung, Ben Q, Dell, LG, HP, ASUS, Acer, Alienware monitors and others. Support DP, DP++and DisplayPort++modes, backward compatible DP 1.3/1, and 2/1.1.
- 【Mirror and Extend Mode】This 8K DP to DP cable support various modes for Mirror Mode to duplicate the screen, Extended Mode to extend your working desktop; Splicing Mode to display into a large integrated display, freely to meet your display situation.